Presenting Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation - a smart speaker that can be operated with voice commands. This super compact device can fit anywhere in your space. Echo dot can be used as a Bluetooth speaker and paired with your phone, laptop and more. You can also connect it to other speakers or headphones with a Bluetooth 3.5 mm jack. With Echo Dot, you can stream millions of songs in different Indian languages through portals like Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, Apple Music, JioSaavn, Gaana etc. You can connect Echo Dot to your home wifi and use it for your video calls, conferences, presentations and a lot more. Get echo dot home now and switch to a smart speaker system today!
- Dimensions (LxBxH): 10 x 10 x 11 cm
- WiFi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- System Requirements: Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
- Audio: Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.